Fire Gully

Fire Gully

In 1998 Dr Michael Peterkin of Pierro purchased the nearby Fire Gully property which was named after two large bush fires in 1952 and 1970 that ravaged the gully which runs through the central block. The Taoist symbols for “fire” and “valley” have been chosen for the label to represent the warmth, strength, fertility and abundance that this special site offers.